Energy stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Ev Energy Partners L.P. (EVEP): EVEP stock is up 3.8% today.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 2.3% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is up 1.6% today.
- Oiltanking Partners L.P. (OILT): OILT stock is up 1.5% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 1.0% today.
- Continental Resources (CLR): CLR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 1.0% to a new 52-week high of $25.80.
- Occidental Petroleum Corp (OXY): OXY stock is up 1.0% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Talisman Energy Inc (TLM): TLM stock is down 4.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is down 3.3% today.
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ): ALJ stock is down 2.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV): AAV stock is down 2.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is down 2.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Unit Corp (UNT): UNT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Encana Corp (ECA): ECA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Stone Energy Corp (SGY): SGY stock is down 1.8% today on 6 times normal volume.
- Patterson-Uti Energy (PTEN): PTEN stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.