Financial stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 4.3% to a new 52-week high of $10.30.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is up 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is up 1.4% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 1.3% today.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gamco Global Gold Natural Resources (GGN): GGN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): NLY stock is up 0.4% today.
- Administradora De Fondos De Pensiones (PVD): PVD stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Calamos Convertible and High (CHY): CHY stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 3.0% today.
- American National Insurance (ANAT): ANAT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Columbia Banking System (COLB): COLB stock is down 1.9% today.
- International Bancshares Corp (IBOC): IBOC stock is down 2.3% today.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM): JPM stock is down 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is down 3.2% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Privatebancorp (PVTB): PVTB stock is down 2.2% today.
- Morgan Stanley (MS): MS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.