Financial stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq was up 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Synovus Financial Corp (SNV): SNV stock is up 599.7% to a new 52-week high of $21.83.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is up 3.1% today.
- Cit Group Inc [Del] (CIT): CIT stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 2.2% today.
- Fulton Financial Corp (FULT): FULT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is up 1.9% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is up 1.6% to a new 52-week high of $39.91.
- Scbt Financial Corp (SCBT): SCBT stock is up 1.1% today.
- Wellpoint Health Networks Inc (WLP): WLP stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 2.4% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is down 1.8%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is down 1.6% today.
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is down 1.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 1.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is down 1.3% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.