Healthcare stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.4%, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 was up 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): ISIS stock is up 6.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is up 4.1% today.
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is up 4.3% today.
- Idenix Pharmaceuticals (IDIX): IDIX stock is up 3.9% today and up 30.8% in the last month.
- Incyte Corp (INCY): INCY stock is up 2.6% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is up 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Icon Plc (ICLR): ICLR stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD): ACAD stock is up 3.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Select Medical Holdings Corp (SEM): SEM stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY): ALNY stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International (VRX): VRX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Heartware International (HTWR): HTWR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Haemonetics Corp (HAE): HAE stock is down 1.8% today.
- Astrazeneca Plc (AZN): AZN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Resmed Inc (RMD): RMD stock is down 1.2% today.
- Mwi Veterinary Supply (MWIV): MWIV stock is down 0.4% today.
- Tenet Healthcare Corp (THC): THC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Taro Pharm Inds (TARO): TARO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Wright Medical Group (WMGI): WMGI stock is down 0.6% today.
- St. Jude Medical (STJ): STJ stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.