Healthcare stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Pdl Biopharma (PDLI): PDLI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Sirona Dental Systems (SIRO): SIRO stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tenet Healthcare Corp (THC): THC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (RDY): RDY stock is up 0.2% today.
- Amgen Inc (AMGN): AMGN stock is up 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Conmed Corp (CNMD): CNMD stock is down 4.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc (LGND): LGND stock is down 3.4% today.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN): REGN stock is down 3.1% today.
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN): SGEN stock is down 2.8% today.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA): ARNA stock is down 2.8% today.
- Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN): BMRN stock is down 2.6% today.
- Incyte Corp (INCY): INCY stock is down 2.4% today.
- Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR): ACOR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Theravance (THRX): THRX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT): SRPT stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.