Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 5.4% today.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is up 3.6% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 2.2% today.
- Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG): SIG stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ctc Media (CTCM): CTCM stock is up 2.6% today and up 26.3% in the last month.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is up 1.5%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 4.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 3.9% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 1.9%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 1.8% today.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Dollar General Corp (DG): DG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.