Services stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 11.1% to a new 52-week high of $41.69.
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is up 6.9% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 4.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is up 4.1% today.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is up 3.8% today.
- Madison Square Garden (MSG): MSG stock is up 3.7%, marking the 11th consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): DKS stock is up 3.5% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is up 2.9% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 2.5% today.
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY): AVY stock is up 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 13.0% to a new 52-week low of $11.86.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is down 11.1% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is down 4.1% to a new 52-week low of $25.77.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 2.6% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 2.7% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Tal International Group (TAL): TAL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 2.0% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.