Services stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.4%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.7% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 6.2% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 5.1% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 4.2% today.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is up 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is up 3.2% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Brookfield Residential Propert (BRP): BRP stock is up 3.0% today.
- Potlatch Corp (PCH): PCH stock is up 2.7% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is up 2.7% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is down 1.5% today.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR): DLTR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT): LVLT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 1.0% today.
- SBA Communications Corp (SBAC): SBAC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is down 0.8% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.