Services stocks advanced 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.1% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is up 7.7% to a new 52-week high of $36.96.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is up 5.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- SBA Communications Corp (SBAC): SBAC stock is up 4.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 4.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide (HOT): HOT stock is up 3.9% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 3.7% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 3.8% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is up 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is up 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Tetra Tech (TTEK): TTEK stock is down 4.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Public Storage (PSA): PSA stock is down 3.5% today.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is down 3.1% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Madison Square Garden (MSG): MSG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Home Properties (HME): HME stock is down 2.0% today.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is down 2.3% today.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Redwood Trust (RWT): RWT stock is down 1.1% today.
- American Capital Agency (AGNC): AGNC stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.