Services stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.1% and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 3.7% today and up 24.0% in the last month.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRAA): PRAA stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH): TXRH stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Geo Group Inc (GEO): GEO stock is up 2.1% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 1.6% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is up 1.8% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 1.3% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO): SHO stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is down 14.6% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 3.5% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 2.0% today and down 31.0% in the last month.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 3.1% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 1.9% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 0.2% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 1.7% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 1.5% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.