Services stocks finished down on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Newcastle Investment Corp (NCT): NCT stock is up 2.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sirius XM Radio Inc (SIRI): SIRI stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYA): LBTYA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Brookfield Residential Propert (BRP): BRP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is up 1.2% to $9.86, near the 52-week high of $9.88.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 6.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP): CHSP stock is down 4.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Quad Graphics Inc (QUAD): QUAD stock is down 2.8% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is down 2.7% today.
- Geo Group Inc (GEO): GEO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is down 2.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Diamondrock Hospitality Company (DRH): DRH stock is down 2.4% today.
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is down 2.3% today.
- Aircastle Limited (AYR): AYR stock is down 2.2% today.
- International Speedway Corp (ISCA): ISCA stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.