Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.5% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 6.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Liberty Global (LBTYA): LBTYA stock is up 3.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Liberty Global (LBTYK): LBTYK stock is up 2.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Crown Castle International Corp (CCI): CCI stock is up 2.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 2.1% today.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Time Warner Inc (TWX): TWX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 4.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 3.1% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 2.8% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Orient-Express Hotels (OEH): OEH stock is down 2.2% today.
- Gartner Inc (IT): IT stock is down 2.1% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 2.1% today.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.