Technology stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is up 16.7% to a new 52-week high of $32.74.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is up 12.9% today.
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI): ATVI stock is up 5.7% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 4.0% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is up 2.1% today.
- Siemens Ag (SI): SI stock is up 2.5% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is up 0.2% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is up 1.4% today.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is down 15.9% today.
- Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB): TRMB stock is down 12.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 7.4% today.
- Sapient Corp (SAPE): SAPE stock is down 6.5% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 6.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 5.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 4.7% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 4.4% today.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH): CTSH stock is down 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is down 4.3% to a new 52-week low of $35.05.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.