Technology stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.5% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is up 2.9% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is up 2.4% today.
- Vantiv Inc (VNTV): VNTV stock is up 2.2% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC): MSCC stock is up 2.0% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM): AKAM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Red Hat Inc (RHT): RHT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 4.4% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 3.7% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 2.8% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 2.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI): ATVI stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- PMC (PMCS): PMCS stock is down 2.4% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 1.9% today.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.