Technology stocks fell on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 4.0% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 3.9% to a new 52-week high of $66.75.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 3.6% today.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is up 2.5% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 2.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Electronics For Imaging (EFII): EFII stock is up 2.9% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 1.8% today.
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC): TTEC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 2.1% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Interactive Intelligence (ININ): ININ stock is down 14.8% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 12.1% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 7.5% today.
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is down 5.9% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 2.9% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 2.5% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.6% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is down 2.6% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.