Technology stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is up 5.2% to a new 52-week high of $27.46.
- PMC (PMCS): PMCS stock is up 5.8% today.
- Micros Systems (MCRS): MCRS stock is up 5.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is up 4.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is up 3.3% today.
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM): AKAM stock is up 2.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 2.4% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 2.1% today.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): HRC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is down 8.7% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 6.8% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 3.6% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 3.8% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is down 2.5% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 3.9% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 2.3% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 2.8% today.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.