Transportation stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 2.9% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 2.3% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is down 2.3% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 1.9% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 1.8% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 1.7% to a new 52-week low of $14.86.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.