Utilities stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday, down 2.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 1.3% today.
- El Paso Pipeline Partners LP (EPB): EPB stock is up 0.7% today.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP): BIP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is up 0.5% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 0.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mdu Res Group Inc (MDU): MDU stock is up 0.3% today.
- Potomac Electric Power Company (POM): POM stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Northwest Natural Gas Company (NWN): NWN stock is down 2.8% today.
- Otter Tail Corp (OTTR): OTTR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Northeast Utilities (NU): NU stock is down 2.5% today.
- Mge Energy Inc (MGEE): MGEE stock is down 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Scana Corp (SCG): SCG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Edison International (EIX): EIX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Empire District Electric Company (EDE): EDE stock is down 2.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Northwestern Corp (NWE): NWE stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cms Energy Corp (CMS): CMS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Allete Inc (ALE): ALE stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.