Utilities stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is up 5.8% today.
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): NFG stock is up 2.4% today.
- Covanta Holding Corp (CVA): CVA stock is up 1.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Firstenergy Corp (FE): FE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Atmos Energy Corp (ATO): ATO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is up 1.2% today and up 24.6% in the last month.
- Northwest Natural Gas Company (NWN): NWN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Mge Energy Inc (MGEE): MGEE stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 2.9% today.
- Great Plains Energy Inc (GXP): GXP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Teco Energy (TE): TE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is down 0.9% today.
- NRG Energy (NRG): NRG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.