Capital goods stocks finished up 0.4% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.4%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.7% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is up 3.0% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is up 1.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is up 1.6% today.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is down 2.3% today.
- Orbital Sciences Corp (ORB): ORB stock is down 1.9% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 0.9% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 0.8% today.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is down 0.7% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is down 0.6% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Lindsay Corp (LNN): LNN stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.