Consumer cyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 1.4% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 0.9% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 4.9% to a new 52-week low of $144.58.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 1.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 1.6% today and down 27.2% in the last month.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 1.1% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vera Bradley (VRA): VRA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 0.8%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.