Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 1.6% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 1.0% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 1.0% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 1.0% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 0.6% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.6% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is down 0.5% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 0.5% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 0.5% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 0.4% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 0.3% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 0.3% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.