Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 1.2% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.0% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 2.9% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.4% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 0.9% today.
- Quiksilver (ZQK): ZQK stock is down 0.5% today.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 0.4% today and down 31.3% in the last month.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.