Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 3.4% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 1.9% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 3.6% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 3.4% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.9% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 0.9% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 1.0% today and down 25.2% in the last month.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 0.7% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.