Consumer cyclical stocks advanced 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 11.0% to a new 52-week high of $40.34.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 9.7% to a new 52-week high of $13.02.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 3.1% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 2.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 1.5% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is up 1.3% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.9% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 10.7% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 3.6% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 2.8% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 2.3% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.2% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.