Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 1.7% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 1.5% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 1.4% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 1.4% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 1.0% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is down 0.4% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 0.2% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.