Consumer cyclical stocks finished flat on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 0.5% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is up 0.4%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is up 0.3% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is up 0.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.2% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 0.1% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 0.1% to a new 52-week high of $106.00.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 1.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 1.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.