Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Westport Innovations Inc (WPRT): WPRT stock is up 24.3% today on 6 times normal volume.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 2.1% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is up 1.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 1.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 2.1% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Quiksilver (ZQK): ZQK stock is down 0.6% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 0.4% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 0.4% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 0.3% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.2% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.