Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 1.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 0.9% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 0.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 0.5% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 0.3% to a new 52-week high of $55.59.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 3.4% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 1.0% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 1.0% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN): RDEN stock is down 1.0% today and down 23.9% in the last month.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.