Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 1.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.2% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 0.8% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 0.8% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 0.3% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 0.2% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.1% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.