Consumer noncyclical stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is up 0.5% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 0.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 0.3% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 2.2% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.1% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 1.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 1.0% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 1.0% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.