Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 3.0% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.7% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 0.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 10.0% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 3.1% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 2.0% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 1.8% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 1.0% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.