Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 3.1% to a new 52-week high of $39.92.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 2.4% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 1.8% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 1.4% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is up 1.4% to a new 52-week high of $54.40.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 1.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 0.7% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 0.5% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 0.2% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.