Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.7%, the Nasdaq increased 1.1% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 3.9% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 3.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 3.0% to a new 52-week high of $58.00.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 2.5% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 1.9% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.8% to a new 52-week high of $24.16.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is up 1.7% to a new 52-week high of $68.37.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $40.42.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 1.5% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.4% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 0.4% today and down 26.7% in the last month.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.1% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.