Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.9% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.9%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 1.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 0.7% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.4% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 1.5% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.4% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 1.1% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.