Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.8% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.5% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.6% and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 2.1% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 2.0% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 1.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $41.31.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 1.2% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is up 1.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 0.4% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.