Energy stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is up 1.9% to a new 52-week high of $63.14.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Buckeye Partners L.P. (BPL): BPL stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is up 1.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK): CHK stock is down 2.7% today.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is down 2.3% today and down 109.0% in the last month.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 2.1% today.
- W&T Offshore (WTI): WTI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Energy Xxi [Bermuda] Limited (EXXI): EXXI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Bristow Group Inc (BRS): BRS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Rex Energy Corp (REXX): REXX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Comstock Resources (CRK): CRK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.