Financial stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 4.9% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is up 3.7% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is up 3.5% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 2.9% today and up 28.2% in the last month.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 1.6% today.
- Fulton Financial Corp (FULT): FULT stock is up 1.2% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN): MAIN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Investors Bancorp (ISBC): ISBC stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM): CM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 1.1% today.
- Radian Group Inc (RDN): RDN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Manulife Financial Corp (MFC): MFC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Credicorp Ltd (BAP): BAP stock is down 0.8% today.
- First Citizens Bancshares (FCNCA): FCNCA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Assured Guaranty Ltd (AGO): AGO stock is down 0.8% today.
- M&T Bank Corp (MTB): MTB stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.