Financial stocks finished flat on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is up 2.4% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 2.3% to a new 52-week high of $9.88.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is up 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Investors Bancorp (ISBC): ISBC stock is up 2.1% today on 27 times normal volume.
- Radian Group Inc (RDN): RDN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 2.0% today.
- Bgc Partners (BGCP): BGCP stock is up 2.0% to a new 52-week high of $7.27.
- Nelnet Inc (NNI): NNI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 1.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Morgan Stanley (MS): MS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cme Group Inc (CME): CME stock is down 1.6% today.
- Intercontinentalexchange (ICE): ICE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Axis Capital Holdings (AXS): AXS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is down 1.3% today.
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Svb Financial Group (SIVB): SIVB stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.