Financial stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is up 4.7% today.
- Argo Group International Holdings Ltd (AGII): AGII stock is up 3.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd (ENH): ENH stock is up 2.2% today.
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is up 2.0% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 1.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is up 1.1% today.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is up 0.7% today.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is up 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cash America International (CSH): CSH stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is down 2.5% today.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is down 2.0% today.
- American International Group (AIG): AIG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE): ERIE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.