Services stocks fell 0.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 14.5% today and up 23.4% in the last month.
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV): LYV stock is up 7.8% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 5.7% today.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is up 4.9% today and up 22.2% in the last month.
- Ctc Media (CTCM): CTCM stock is up 3.8% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 3.3% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.8% to a new 52-week high of $13.03.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 2.9% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is down 20.1% to a new 52-week low of $38.30.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 17.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is down 11.5% to a new 52-week low of $38.63.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 10.4% to a new 52-week low of $32.11.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 7.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 5.0% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 3.8% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is down 3.3% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 3.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.