Services stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 2.4% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 2.1% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 1.6% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is up 1.2% today.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sysco Corp (SYY): SYY stock is up 0.9% today.
- Walgreen Company (WAG): WAG stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is down 12.1% to a new 52-week low of $37.51.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is down 8.7% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is down 4.3% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 3.6% today.
- H&E Equipment Services (HEES): HEES stock is down 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is down 3.3% today.
- Brown Shoe Company (BWS): BWS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Redwood Trust (RWT): RWT stock is down 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 3.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.