Services stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 5.8% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is up 3.5% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is up 3.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Parkway Properties (PKY): PKY stock is up 2.5% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Directv (DTV): DTV stock is up 1.8% to a new 52-week high of $88.71.
- The Children’s Place Retail Stores (PLCE): PLCE stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American Assets Trust (AAT): AAT stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is down 9.2% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 5.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 2.8% today.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 1.4% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is down 3.0% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is down 2.1% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.