Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 16.4% today and up 34.2% in the last month.
- Nordstrom (JWN): JWN stock is up 10.9% to a new 52-week high of $68.19.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is up 9.3% to a new 52-week high of $105.58.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 6.8% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 3.6% today.
- TW Telecom Inc (TWTC): TWTC stock is up 3.2% today.
- Cbl & Associates Properties (CBL): CBL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Verizon Communications Inc (VZ): VZ stock is up 1.9% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 0.5% today.
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR): DLR stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Walter Investment Management Corp (WAC): WAC stock is down 5.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 4.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 3.8% to a new 52-week low of $0.77.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): DRI stock is down 3.2% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is down 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is down 1.7% today and down 34.3% in the last month.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.