Services stocks advanced 0.9% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.7%, the Nasdaq rose 1.1% and the S&P 500 increased 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 5.3% today.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is up 5.0% today.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is up 3.4% today.
- Aircastle Limited (AYR): AYR stock is up 4.3% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 3.3% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is up 3.1% today.
- Orient-Express Hotels (OEH): OEH stock is up 3.8% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is up 3.5% to a new 52-week high of $33.30.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 2.4% today.
- Footlocker Inc (FL): FL stock is up 3.0% to a new 52-week high of $49.25.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Ventas Inc (VTR): VTR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 0.8% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 0.6% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is down 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.