Services stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 5.3% today.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is up 4.4% to a new 52-week high of $38.85.
- Gap Inc (GPS): GPS stock is up 4.4% today.
- J2 Global Communications Inc (JCOM): JCOM stock is up 4.8% today.
- News Corp Class B (NWS): NWS stock is up 3.3% today.
- News Corp Class A (NWSA): NWSA stock is up 3.3% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 5.8% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 2.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Hospitality Properites Trust (HPT): HPT stock is down 5.8% today.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is down 4.1% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is down 4.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- CBS Corp (CBS): CBS stock is down 2.9% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 2.8% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Pennymac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT): PMT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.