Services stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is up 17.0% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 6.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is up 3.7% to a new 52-week high of $45.23.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 3.5% today.
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH): TXRH stock is up 2.8% today.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is up 1.8% today.
- Kar Auction Services Inc (KAR): KAR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Towers Watson & Co (TW): TW stock is down 6.1% today.
- Redwood Trust (RWT): RWT stock is down 3.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is down 3.4% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 3.0% today.
- Target Corp (TGT): TGT stock is down 2.6% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is down 2.5% today.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is down 2.3% today.
- First Industrial Realty Trust (FR): FR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is down 2.2% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.