Services stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is up 23.7% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 8.8% today.
- CBRE Group Inc (CBG): CBG stock is up 7.1% to a new 52-week high of $28.54.
- Gartner Inc (IT): IT stock is up 6.1% to a new 52-week high of $73.17.
- Directv (DTV): DTV stock is up 5.4% to a new 52-week high of $81.76.
- Dineequity Inc (DIN): DIN stock is up 5.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is up 3.4% today.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is up 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 3.7% today.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is up 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 8.5% today.
- Tetra Tech (TTEK): TTEK stock is down 4.4% today.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRAA): PRAA stock is down 3.6%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vistaprint N.V. (VPRT): VPRT stock is down 3.6% to a new 52-week low of $38.03.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is down 2.7% today.
- Sovran Self Storage (SSS): SSS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH): SBH stock is down 3.0% today.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ctc Media (CTCM): CTCM stock is down 2.7% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is down 1.8% to a new 52-week low of $43.84.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.