Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 3.8% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 3.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Jack In The Box Inc (JACK): JACK stock is up 2.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 2.1% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is up 1.8% today.
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is up 1.7% today and up 35.9% in the last month.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Dineequity Inc (DIN): DIN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC): TWC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is down 3.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is down 3.3% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 3.3% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 3.0% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 2.9% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is down 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is down 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRAA): PRAA stock is down 2.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.