Technology stocks fell 0.4% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 2.9% to a new 52-week high of $6.12.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cadence Design Systems (CDNS): CDNS stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 2.8% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is up 1.7% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 4.5% today.
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is down 3.1% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is down 3.2% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 2.7% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 3.0% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 2.6% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is down 2.4% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.